Monday, January 7, 2013

resuming ....

     It has been a while since I posted around here. Life has been very hectic since I retired three years ago. My  grandkids are now 10 and 8 -- feisty, smart, more techno-savvy than I am. The seven year old actually taught me more about my new iPad3 than I can ever follow. He would say: "Hey, Farmor, that's easy!" Of course, you know that Farmor is Norwegina for father's mother.

     I thought I was quite a reader when I was 10, but my granddaughter beats me to it.  It is so much easier to read with a Nook than with hard copy. The only thing I can brag about is I was in high school when I was nine and entered college at 13.
     It is amazing what young people can do these days. I would not tell you that retirement is a breeze. We are busier now than ever before.



No comments:

Post a Comment